Monday, November 23, 2009

I HEART Ikea

The Mister woke up in a funk yesterday, so I thought a trip to Ikea would knock that funk right out of him (and much to my surprise he was willing to go)! I've had my eye on getting the Docksta table for our dining nook because I love the clean, simple shape and have been wanting a round table. For $150, it's a no brainer!

I also came across two new fabulous rugs that I wanted to share with you.

Chevron-like Runner:


Geometric Flat Weave (I want this one for my bedroom):



If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm a HUGE fan of Ikea, especially if you are young and just starting out and/or have little rambunctious ones running around fisted with crayons or markers. I know I will be an Ikea-lifer mixing it with higher-end pieces down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment