Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Real Steal



I'm a deal/bargain hunter. It's in my genes. I remember going to the grocery store with my dad and waiting as he compared the brand name cereal box with the grocery store brand cereal box. I do preface that statement with the fact that I do think money should be spent when quality is key like in a sofa or a good upholstery job, but I don't mind if my Apple Jacks are Apple Jokes.

So...when I came across these cute ballet flats from Gap that are almost identical to the ballet flats at J. Crew, I felt a wave of delight. I am a loyal J. Crew fan, but I'm usually a loyal J. Crew-on-sale fan, and these puppies are not on sale at $128. I think I may have to root for the other team and grab these Gap flats at $50!

J. Crew at $128


Gap at $50

No comments:

Post a Comment