Monday, October 12, 2009

Art for Christmas...Yes, Please!

Christmas is not too far away, so I am beginning to think of gifts I need to start getting for friends and family. I know I want to order a few of these for gifts for friends this season, and if anyone needs help with gift ideas for moi, well here you go:

While perusing through the fabulous Lonny magazine, I fell in love with the watercolor artist Caitlin McGauley. Her fresh take on every day items is definitely worthy of framing and hanging on a wall.




(images via Caitlin McGauley)



(image via Lonny)


Caitlin's work also reminded of the very talented Anne Harwell who sells her works of art on her Etsy shop, Annechovie. I think a grouping of art from both Anne and Caitlin would be fabulous and inspirational too!


No comments:

Post a Comment