Monday, July 12, 2010

Wayne Pate

I've recently discovered the talented illustrator, Wayne Pate. His whimsical and graphic illustrations would be a fun addition to any room! His silkscreens are available for sale here and the price is right too.

I recently gave this cute French Pigeon to a friend for her nursery. Naomi who is due in August with "the bean" is decorating her nursery with grey, white and red and with a French influence (she is passionate about all things French and is fluent in the language too!). She has incredible taste, so when I saw this silk screen by Pate, I immediately thought it would be perfect for the nursery!


Here are a few other illustrations that I can't wait to use some where!





1 comment:

  1. I feel FAMOUS! :) Can't wait to get that adorable picture up in the nursery - I'll send you a picture! Love all of his stuff, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete