Friday, August 6, 2010

Can we talk about this room, please?

It's P.E.R.F.E.C.T.


You may recall seeing this room on the cover of Elle Decor's April 2010 issue. I just had to stop and stare at it for a few minutes. The design genius behind this living room is Olivier Gagnรจre, a French product/interior designer. This is actually his own living room where he lives on the Left Bank in the 7th arrondissement in Paris. I think what pulled me in most was the unexpected color combinations of the gray/purple and orange and the beautiful kilim rug that ties all the colors together and introduces bright pops of red and lime. I believe the walls are Farrow and Ball's Bible Black - a hint of grey with a slight purple undertone that is so subtle but still makes an impact. I just want to insert myself into this room!










No comments:

Post a Comment