Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TERRAIN




I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I tell you that I can spend hours in Anthropologie. Between their fabulous clothes, quirky home goods and genius visual displays, time easily escapes me. I try to add a few pieces from the store to my wardrobe a couple times of year, but I consistently go back to see what kind of new baubles and what-nots they have in their home section to bring home with me. So, I was excited when I heard that the over arching company Urban Outfitters, Inc. (who owns Anthro, Free People, and Leifsdottir) has started up a new lifestyle brand, Terrain, which hones in on home and garden products.

Since I have not visited Terrain (yet), I did a little Google research and found some photos from the great blog Oh Joy!. You can go to her blog and read in more detail about this little jewel.

(image via OhJoy!)


Their flagship store is located right outside of Philadelphia, and my friends Melissa and Ian had the opportunity to pop by. They came home with beautiful poinsettias and a gorgeous arrangement of paper whites.

Here is what my wish list:







I think this calls for a weekend trip to Philly soon so I can see what all the hype is about. I know I won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment