Friday, October 21, 2011

Have a Stylish Weekend!


Hi Friends! I'm off to High Point, NC this morning for market. I'm excited to see what is new this fall and to discover some new vendors. I look forward to sharing photos and the new trends with you when I return late next week. I'm also looking forward to catching up with my dear friend, Anna Applegate, who is a designer in NC and meeting my dear friend Kelly's fiance for the first time! I love it when I can mix business and pleasure!

I leave you this weekend with a fantastic site I came across called The Glow. It documents stylish moms and their kids (you'll recognize some of the moms). I love how they did short interviews on the side that allows you a glimpse into their lives as moms and working women. It begs the question-do they have it all? I only hope to be as stylish as these moms when we have our five kids! Maybe I should just keep my expectations low, like at least have clean underwear on every day. TMI, sorry.


PS. Check out her amazing dining room "homework spot" - I love everything about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment