Friday, October 28, 2011

Kinfolk Magazine


I just got back from market, and I'm turning around to head out for the weekend! We are heading out to Wintergreen, VA with some friends for the weekend. We've rented a house with TWO fireplaces, and I'm looking forward to making some delicious meals, roasting s'mores and catching up with dear friends. They are calling for snow too, so we may take a snowy hike in the mountains! I will post about market once I get back next week and have my pictures uploaded.

I wanted to leave you with a fantastic online community and magazine that a dear friend passed my way. It's called Kinfolk Magazine, and it had me from the moment I clicked play on their opening video. This community of people are passionate about small gatherings around a table of food, a garden, tea time, etc. They desire to celebrate the beauty in simple gatherings and have successfully found a way to visually display this desire through their stunning website and magazine. The photographs and music are an aesthetic masterpiece. I literally want to jump into the screen and hang out with these people. Thankfully, I'll be doing a bit of this small gathering with my friends who appreciate simple gatherings. Enjoy!
(ps. the music is hauntingly beautiful too)

vol. 1 from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment