Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Was it all a dream?

I keep asking myself, "Was it all a dream?" since returning from our fabulous vacation two weeks ago. The week was literally a small slice of heaven. We headed down to Guana Cay, a small island in the Bahamas, for a week of sun, good food, and fellowship. This little island is not easy to get to, but it's worth it. I love to travel and I consider getting there part of the adventure! After two planes, a ferry and a golf cart, we made it to our house for the week.

I could go on, but I thought I'd let the photos do the talking. I know people check blogs and FB for photos anyway...admit it. I do!

the beach


Baker's Bay (a fabulously designed resort)



The week was incredible mainly because of the friends we were with!

No comments:

Post a Comment