Monday, March 19, 2012

One day....

I laugh as I write the title to this post because the poor Mister hears those two little words on a daily basis..."one day". I often ask, "One day, can we have a banquette in our kitchen? Or, one day, can we have a soaking tub in front of a large window overlooking our Garden of Eve-type back yard?" So as I continue to freak him out with all my magazine-quality desires for our next house, at the top of the list are steel-framed windows, or better yet floor to ceiling windows that function as doors! The woes of being married to an interior designer.

I have always loved leaded window frames and steel windows give you that same look but without the threatening lead component. These types of windows seem to fit into almost any type of interior - they provide nostalgia to a more modern interior yet provide an updated, clean and minimalistic edge to an older home. You just can't go wrong...




























No comments:

Post a Comment