Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Drybar Comes to Washington!

I kept reading updates on blogs and various local websites touting that the well-known Drybar would be putting down roots in DC this fall. However, an opening date was never mentioned. So when this little photo shoot I had yesterday was booked, I prayed that the Drybar would be open as I now had a great excuse to try it out:) Lucky for me, they debuted last Friday.



If you have been living under a rock, and haven't heard of Drybar, its goal is simple. Blowouts for $40. That's it.  You can select from 8 different styles, and they will wash, dry and style your hair. Brilliant!


 Their studio is sleek and chic in design, and as I sipped my Starbucks and watched The Devil Wears Prada while simultaneously reading the details of the awful break up of Jef and Emily in the latest US Weekly, I thought to myself...I could get use to this!



You can get an appointment as early as 7 am. My appointment was at 7:45 am and I walked out about an hour later. I was running a bit late as my appointment was scheduled to be over at 8:20 am, but I couldn't get testy because it was worth the extra 25 min to finish reading my article....


No comments:

Post a Comment