Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Coming...!!!!



Zara Home is coming to the US TOMORROW! I first walked into a Zara Home years ago when the Mister and I were in Rome. I could have bought everything, but we were on a back-packing trip so while I did entertain the thought of finding a way to stuff blankets, bowls and other what-nots into my bag, I decided to pass. However, I emailed their customer service asking if a USA location was in the works, and I got a big fat no. So you must understand how thrilled I am that we will have online access beginning tomorrow.

If you aren't familiar with Zara Home, it's similar to Ikea but with a more chic, European influence rather than the clean-lined, Scandinavian vibe Ikea offers. So please go check it out so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment