Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Beautiful Partnership

As I was leafing through the latest Canadian Home & Garden magazine, I saw that two of my favorite companies are partnering to produce a limited collection of candles. Jo Malone, who I consider to be among the experts in scent, and Farrow and Ball, again who I consider to be the expert in paint, are teaming up to produce a line of scented candles. Five candles are being produced: Lime Basil & Mandarin, Wild Fig & Cassis, Grapefruit, Pomegranate Noir and Blue Agava & Cacao. These will be available in May and you can order them at JoMalone.com.

I love candles and always have them burning around my home. I feel they bring instant atmosphere! I just can't decide which one I'd choose. What would you pick?

(image via Bellasugar.com)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very cool partnership! The colors are amazing...do you have any great places to get those candles on sale or cheaper? I love them but always balk at the price tag...

    ReplyDelete