Friday, April 30, 2010

Market Review

I returned from Market in High Point, NC last week, but I'm just now having time to sit down and sort through my photos to share with you. I had such a great time, and Market is always an inspirational event. I found some great new vendors that I'm excited to work with in the near future, and I did a "pretty" good job with just looking and not buying for myself:)

I was able to fit in visiting with friends and family too during my trip to NC. High Point is in between Mooresville (where I grew up and where my parents still reside) and Raleigh (where my sister lives), so I was able to meet up with them for dinner one night. I also got to shop with one of my close friends, Anna of Anna Applegate Interiors, who is 6 months pregnant and absolutely adorable with her baby bump!

Here are a few pictures of some fun finds:


Fabulous pillows and little Moroccan tables from Dransfield and Ross.






Oly has come out with a line of children's furniture...small-scaled versions of some of their signature chairs and tables. I love the little lamb hair stool!


A fabulous mirrored credenza and mirrored floral sconces from Oly.


I love these pagoda lamps from Bungalow 5.



I also stopped by Jamie Meare's wonderful little shop, Furbish, in Raleigh. Furbish is a fantastic kaleidoscope of colors, prints and unique furniture. Jamie was there and was so sweet. I look forward to stopping into her shop again on my next visit to Raleigh!





Happy Friday! P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway. I'll choose a winner today at 5 pm.

(all images via Kathryn Ivey)

No comments:

Post a Comment