Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy New Year! I can't believe the new year has arrived, and I just realized that I need to apologize for the lack of posts. It's been a whirlwind since Thanksgiving (as you can clearly see) since my last post was Nov. 21. All I can say is that I'll try better in 2012 :)

I'm not one to make a strict list of resolutions and try to check them off by the end of the year. However, I prefer to use the new year to reflect on the happenings of last year and loosely make goals for what I'd like to do/change/add for the upcoming year. I've spent today doing just that, and I'm excited to see what adventures are in store for 2012.


This past year, I continued to grow my business, which I am very thankful considering the economy these days. I think that when the world feels like it may go to hell in a handbag, people have more of a need to surround themselves with beautiful things. I'm thankful I'm in the business of providing that beautiful respite for clients.

I wish to you all a year of beauty and enjoyment of the simple things in life. Cheers to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment